GOOG insider alerts serve as the latest notifications about the trading activity for Alphabet Inc. While they seem to be ordinary transactions, they are more than those. In fact, they are helpful data for future stock price movement prediction and avoiding potential pitfalls.
Everything you must know regarding recent GOOG insider activity is discussed in detail below. With the relevant information, you can even use them to predict a more precise next stock price movement. Such details are helpful, especially for investors to decide on their next move in managing their stocks.
Take a closer look at the recent GOOG insider trading activities and other relevant topics below.
Recent GOOG insider activity
1. On 9/9/2022, Alphabet Inc.’s Director, John L Hennessy, sold 1,500 shares at the average share price of $110.00 for a total transaction amount of $165,000.00.
2. On 8/25/2022, Alphabet Inc.’s Director, Ann Mather, sold 280 shares at the average share price of $115.15 for a total transaction amount of $32,242.00.
3. On 8/10/2022, Alphabet Inc.’s Director, John L Hennessy, sold 500 shares at the average share price of $120.00 for a total transaction amount of $60,000.00.
4. On 8/4/2022, Alphabet Inc.’s Insider, John Kent Walker, sold 34,799 shares at the average share price of $118.25 for a total transaction amount of $4,114,981.75.
5. On 8/2/2022, Alphabet Inc.’s CAO, Amie Thuener O’toole, sold 847 shares at the average share price of $114.33 for a total transaction amount of $96,837.51.
Status of the recent GOOG insider activity
Obviously, the recent insider trading activity is all about selling stocks. That said, it is no wonder that it is a bearish trading activity — a status that describes that insiders are selling more than buying stocks. (Valium) This means that insiders feel that the company is on a little negative side.
Even though Alphabet Inc.’s recent trading activity has its insiders selling stocks doesn’t mean that the company is automatically doomed. More often, insiders have personal reasons why they want to sell their stocks, which primarily do not significantly revolve around the company.
Percentage of stock is owned by insiders
Insiders hugely contribute to the company. As for Alphabet Inc., the source shows insiders currently have a 12.99% ownership percentage. Despite the seemingly low number, insiders have significant roles in the company’s success.
Insiders who recently sold company stocks
Since the recent insider activity is bearish, it is no wonder that several insiders have been selling company stocks, and the list includes John L Hennessy, Ann Mather, Amie Thuener O’toole, Prabhakar Raghavan, Sergey Brin, Lawrence Page, and list goes on.
Insiders that have been buying company stocks
Once again, as the recent trading activity is bearish, the insiders who are buying stocks are not that many with the latest date. In fact, the list only includes insiders named 2021 Gp L.L.C. Gv, Capitalg Lp, Sergey Brin, and Pichai Sundar.
How much insider selling is happening in the company?
A significant number of Alphabet Inc.’s insiders have been selling their stocks. With the recent numbers garnered, they have already sold 1,477,393 Alphabet shares within the past 24 months. The total amount of the transaction is $1,377,990,855.87.