The TSLA insider alerts are reliable and timely information regarding the updated insider trading activity at Tesla, Inc. By saying they are reliable data means they serve as helpful insight to investors. Simply put, the TSLA insider alerts can help predict the next stock price movement.
Insider activities, just like TSLA, are highly accessible timely notifications regardless of how impactful they are in indicating future stock price movement. The activities present the active insiders who participated in the movement of company stock.
TSLA Recent Insider Activity
1. On 8/1/2022, Tesla Director Kathleen Wilson-Thompson sold 8,750 shares at the average share price of $904.00, leading to a total transaction of $7,910,000.00.
2. On 7/29/2022, Tesla Director Kathleen Wilson-Thompson sold 17,500 shares at the average share price of $863.78, leading to a total transaction of $15,116,150.00.
3. On 7/27/2022, Tesla SVP Andrew D Baglino sold 3,500 shares at the average share price of $791.50, leading to a total transaction of $2,770,250.00.
4. On 6/27/2022, Tesla SVP Andrew D Baglino sold 3,500 shares at the average share price of $748.11, leading to a total transaction of $2,770,250.00.
5. On 6/6/2022, Tesla SVP Andrew D Baglino sold 433 shares at the average share price of $718.31, leading to a total transaction of $311,028.23.
Is recent TSLA Insider Trading Bullish or Bearish?
Bullish insider trading means that Tesla investors believe that the stocks will increase in price. This means that they buy more stocks. Meanwhile, the bearish insider trading activity describes when the investors think that the company is in a little negative state. Thus, they sell a significant number of shares.
With the recent insider activity reports, it is quite obvious that it is bearish insider trading activity.
Which Tesla insiders have been selling company stock?
There are quite a number of insiders who have been selling their stocks. These insiders are those even in great positions, including Kathleen Wilson-Thompson, Andrew D Baglino, Elon Musk, Kimbal Musk, Jerome M Guillen, and Zachary Kirkhorn.
How To Buy TSLA Stock
Interestingly, there are many ways to buy Tesla stock. If you want to do it in the simplest yet effective method, you can ask for help from a reliable financial advisor or open a brokerage account. But, before that, it is helpful Want to play online slots? Before that, look at this post made by experts working at casinomech.in. They discuss slot games with interesting details considering the best online slots for Indians, providers, payout percentage, and other vital features. Moreover, punters are to find out if it is more profitable to play for real money or free games. to know different trading platforms and study the stock market.
Prediction for TSLA
Despite the recent bearish insider trading activity, many analysts still believe it is great for people to buy Tesla stock. After all, it proves that it is a fast-growing, profitable company. However, it is undeniable that the company needs to step up because many have already short-sold their stocks.