YouTubers get quite a sum of money when they reach certain levels on the platform. Ads give videos the income both the platform and the YouTuber can get. How much does YouTube pay for 1000 subscribers? Read on to find out.
A YouTube channel with 1000 subscribers is expected to receive an ad revenue of between $10 and $300. The said income range is wide because of various reasons.
For instance, ads would pay more to a business channel than a gaming channel. A channel with a faster growth rate, or the number of subscribers you get, will give you more revenue.
Ads also consider how long viewers watch the video and reward more watch times with higher revenues. And surprisingly, ads will pay more during the holidays.
YouTube earnings calculator
Given the various details and considerations in the computation of ad revenues in a YouTube video, you can get a better idea of how much it costs with a YouTube earnings calculator.
A reliable one is the Influencer Marketing Hub’s YouTube Earnings Calculator, where you can see how much a YouTuber can make on average in their channels. From the calculator, you can determine how much does YouTube pay for 1000 subscribers.
How can you get 1000 subscribers on YouTube?
The first step to monetizing your YouTube channel is to get 1000 subscribers. And here are some easy ways to get that many people to hit subscribe and stay on your channel.
To make it easier for your audience, add a subscribe button on your videos by:
- Go to YouTube Studio and click Customization on the left menu.
- On the Branding tab, scroll to Video Watermark and upload a graphic.
- Customize the display time of the graphic.
- Once you are satisfied, hit Publish.
You can also make better content by considering keywords, thumbnails, and video titles through the following:
- See trending keywords on the Metaverse channel.
- Browse popular Metaverse searchers in the autocomplete function of the search bar.
How can you monetize a YouTube channel with 1000 subscribers?
Monetizing a YouTube channel is the step needed if you want to get revenues from uploaded videos.
You can turn on ads in your videos once you reach 1000 subscribers. You can begin by checking if your videos and channel fit the advertiser-friendly content guidelines.
Then, all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Sign in to YouTube and go to YouTube Studio.
- Click on Content on the left menu.
- Select which video you want to monetize. Then, hit Monetization on the left menu.
- Choose the type of ads you want to include in your video.
- Click Save.
Becoming an internet millionaire is not a quick, one-step process. But this article showed you that it is possible to earn from YouTube videos!